Welcome to the Cognitive Apprentice Wiki.
The Cognitive Apprentice wiki was first established as part of a individual project started in support of a Weber State University Engineering Technology program and Computer Science research at Colorado Technical University. In the early phases, this wiki was to consist of a community of mostly Design Graphics Engineering Technology students with a primary focus on Technical Illustration, Design Documentation, and Product Visualization coupled with some Technology and Instructional Design along with various learning theories and concepts. This is a living site and will change as people come and go. Much of the information you will find here is subjective. If you are looking for more of a definitive and dedicated reference site, try WikiPedia.
Tips for beginner's about using this site:
- Browse from the various links presented for casual review.
- Use the search tool found at the top right of the page for a more direct approach.
- You may also wish to bookmark recent changes and watch how things change.
- Please pay attention to the tone, look and feel of the articles and information posted.
- Be polite towards other community members and post using proper wiki etiquette.
- If you have any questions please ask the help desk.
- Use signatures when submitting posts.